Sunday, December 3, 2023

Sunday yet again

After wasting an entire weekend of being half waisted on weed  and to be full 
disgusting feelings  for my boss making me choosing between  2 of my top employees .

Sunday had come . 
Sunday having a weird effect on me , desperation than boredom than desperation . 

soo  morning routine :

06:30 - grouchy waking up  , not really fighting with my wife , more hating myself of being fat .

08:00  lunching the kids to scholl the#3  came late again , this time 5 mihn late  #4 always late but this is ok . 

0830 - gone to the gym 
today  established the notion i can lift  35:kg a side for  6 reps wit no external help or sorrow. 

915  - gone home to shower the bathes are  stacked there . 

0920 - transferred my pops the account as we need him to transfer some money there . 

0944 - talked to a recruiter that belong to some bank .

10:01 - talked to my father  thanked him about the money . 

10:35 - talked to lea  - she is probably more depressed than i ut it is fun taking to her regarding stuff 
especially when depressed . 


10:30 - meeting with the team   was short - got less words than i wanted 

11:30 -  meeting with  one of my experts and  big boss and my boss . 

12:00 -  got the my boss meeting got asked many unconsumable q's  i need to take with my expert 

13:00 - got another call with my boss convincing me to keep the f  not the m of experts . 

13:30 - got a call from the metevech did not answered . 

14:30  - got meeting with E  got noting in my mind regarding what has happened there . 

15:00 - meeting over  went to eat . 

 15- now - endless rotation between  movies xbox food . ... 



No comments: